DevilMayCry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tut for adding crosshairs to you game.

Go down

Tut for adding crosshairs to you game. Empty Tut for adding crosshairs to you game.

Post  Uiahb Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:49 am

Its real easy, go into your GunZ Directory folder, make a new folder, name it "CUSTOM".
Go inside that folder and make another folder, name it "CROSSHAIR".
Then save your 2 crosshairs (regular/aimed and pick/aimed) NOTE: that the crosshairs must be in PNG format!!!
Then put the normal one (unaimed/unpick) into the folder (CROSSHAIR folder) and name it "crosshair".
Then put the aimed one (picked) and name it "crosshair_pick".
Then once you go into the game, go into your options then misc and it should be named custom! king
Uiahb
Uiahb
DevilMayCry's Veteran
DevilMayCry's Veteran

Back to top Go down

Tut for adding crosshairs to you game. Empty Re: Tut for adding crosshairs to you game.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:21 pm

Razz Thx alot this really helped me, I had problems with adding my own Xhairs...... Razz

Back to top Go down

Tut for adding crosshairs to you game. Empty Re: Tut for adding crosshairs to you game.

Post  Uiahb Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 am

ANYTIME cuz in LG's forums that have a mistranslation about which folder they go into: AND DONT FORGET THAT THE FOLDER NAMES ARE CAPS WHEN I PUT THEM AS CAPS =P king
Uiahb
Uiahb
DevilMayCry's Veteran
DevilMayCry's Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:24 am

Sry dude but I edited your tut to make it more simpler and also the Xhair/Xhairs must be in PNG format!
I hope you dont mind....

Back to top Go down

Post  Uiahb Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:16 am

That works too and thanks ^_^ king
Uiahb
Uiahb
DevilMayCry's Veteran
DevilMayCry's Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:41 pm

NP and anytime ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Uiahb Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 am

TOPIC CLOSED FOR SPAM...! king
Uiahb
Uiahb
DevilMayCry's Veteran
DevilMayCry's Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down